Sterling OMS Business Analyst (6663)
Posted on: January 16, 2023
Morton has an immediate need for a Sterling OMS Business Analyst
for a customer located in Raleigh, North Carolina. This is a Remote
role where the selected candidate will gather business requirements
to support development and improvements of business applications,
specifically Sterling Order Management Systems (OMS) in a Retail
- Document to understand and examine business processes using
user roles, use cases, edit rules, wireframes and other system
specifications in detail.
- Conduct requirements gathering sessions with business users and
subject matter experts while providing mentorship in formulating
new requirements and improving business processes by coming up with
creative and alternative approaches to solving business
- Lead scope and user expectations by ensuring requirements can
be met within existing project budgets and timeframes and assist
Project Managers in the management of project deadlines and
- Identify and understand business strategy, issues and
opportunities to assist business partners in identifying and
prioritizing new initiatives and capabilities.
- Leads efforts with other IT groups and/or business users to
ensure business requirements are met, including problem resolution
and systems testing.
- Assists in developing test cases and participates in the
quality assurance process to ensure that requirements are
- Assists in producing user training documentation and works with
the business to train users. Qualifications:
- Bachelor' s degree and/or meaningful experience
- 4+ years of experience as an IT Business Analyst
- Proven experience detailing use cases and functional
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong intuition for business
- Experience with Order Management applications (e.g. Sterling,
- Experience with omni-channel support and enablement
- 5+ years of software delivery experience - Agile, Waterfall,
and hybrid variations using both scrum and kanban.
- 5+ years of commerce experience.
- Experience with IBM Sterling or other Retail Order Management
- Experience with service oriented architecture.
- Familiarity with Salesforce Commerce Cloud or another
- Experience building user story-based documentation in
Confluence and Jira for Agile Software Development and Test-driven
Keywords: Morton, Kannapolis , Sterling OMS Business Analyst (6663), Professions , Kannapolis, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!