Roll Off Driver CDL B
Company: Republic Services, Inc.
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Call to learn more about our Local Driving Opportunities
Large Container Driver RO Driver CDL B
As a Driver, you will be responsible for safely operating a
collection truck while driving through neighborhoods and
communities across the country. You will get the chance to provide
reliable, friendly, and consistent service for our customers who
rely on us for an essential service. Your impact will not only be
seen, it will be felt. Your job helps to keep streets,
neighborhoods, and communities safe and clean.
What you will do:
- Safely operate a collection truck to collect waste and/or
recycling along a designated route and transfer to a disposal
- Work closely with Dispatch, your Supervisor, and the rest of
the driver team to service our customers on different routes and
- Load/unload waste and/or recycling materials at landfills,
recycling centers, or similar facilities.
- Perform pre- and post-trip inspection of your vehicle to ensure
truck is in proper working order and address maintenance issues
- Follow all required safety policies and report any safety or
employee experience issues to leadership.
What you will need to be successful:
- Class B or higher Commercial Driver s license with air brakes
- Ability to read a map and/or use navigational devices.
- Ability to work early mornings, nights, some holidays, and
- Good time management skills to ensure assigned routes are
completed efficiently and safely.
- Flexibility to adapt to changes as needed.
- Good problem-solving skills to address unexpected
- Desire to work as a team, while helping and interacting
respectfully with each other.
Why you will love this job!
- You will be working in your local community, allowing you to be
home every night.
- You will work for a company that cares about your safety and
well-being, with great benefits and offerings to keep you healthy,
safe, and well.
- You will have the ability to stay active, getting in and out of
your truck while servicing our customers.
- You will work alongside great colleagues from a variety of
diverse backgrounds and experiences who are committed to serving
our customers and communities together.
- You may have the opportunity to make more money with
- You will be provided all required PPE, including work boots and
- You can keep the dirt at work laundry service for your
- You will have the chance to earn bonuses for recognition of
your great work and commitment.
- You will have a chance to advance your technical and leadership
skills through on-the-job training, growth and
- You will be given the chance to provide feedback in our
inclusive culture, through regular interaction with leadership and
our confidential employee experience survey.
Why choose Republic?
Joining Republic isn t just about taking on a new job, it s about
making a commitment to create a more sustainable world together.
Our people provide an essential service, serving and impacting
customers, neighborhoods, and communities everywhere.
As a company, we are proud of our values and encourage those who
share in our aspirations to join our team:
- We protect our colleagues and communities through safe
practices everywhere, every day.
- We are committed to serving our customers and communities by
going above and beyond to exceed expectations.
- We take action to improve neighborhoods and communities by
being environmentally responsible and creating a more sustainable
- We are driven to deliver results in the right way.
- We encourage a human centered culture that honors the unique
potential and dignity of every person.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected
veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable law.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this
position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an
incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a
contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion
of the Company.
Drivers! Please click APPLY BELOW and complete the short
application that follows. You are still welcome to call us as well
with any questions. 877-325-5519
Keywords: Republic Services, Inc., Kannapolis , Roll Off Driver CDL B, Professions , Kannapolis, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!