Donor Center Technician
Company: Grifols Talecris Plasma Resources
Posted on: July 29, 2022
No experience necessary. We train! Our ideal Donor Center
Technician/ Medical Reception is a stand out colleague who is
patient, can handle multiple tasks, and adapt to a dynamic work
environment. Ready to learn more? If so, keep on reading! Are you a
fit for Grifols? Yes, if you have:
- A High School diploma or GED
- Strong customer service standards
- Can work a flexible schedule
- An interest in making a difference in the world
- Obtains required state licensures or certifications where
applicable Primary Responsibilities:
- Conducts pre-donation medical screening.
- Interaction and responsiveness to customer needs.
- Assesses donor suitability and engages in set-up.
- Provides appropriate feedback to ineligible donor
- Ensures all donor screening information is complete.
- Ensures donor confidentiality. Great Benefits & Pay with
Flexible Schedule! We offer competitive benefits including full
medical benefits for you and your family, 401(k) retirement plan
options with a company match, paid holidays and additional paid
time off. We're Grifols, a global healthcare company that produces
essential plasma-derived medicines for patients and provides
hospitals and healthcare professionals with the tools, information
and services they need to deliver expert medical care. If you enjoy
providing knock-your-socks-off customer service in an environment
built around teamwork and trust, love making a difference and
impacting lives, then consider furthering your career with us! We
are committed to fostering an environment that creates continuous
learning opportunities and encourages professional development and
growth for our employees. EEO
Keywords: Grifols Talecris Plasma Resources, Kannapolis , Donor Center Technician, Professions , Kannapolis, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!