Financial Analyst (Mid-Level)
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Purpose of JobWe are seeking a hardworking and dedicated
Financial Analyst. Hybrid schedules available for our Charlotte,
NC, Plano, TX and San Antonio, TX offices. Responsible for solving
business problems while performing forecasting, planning, and
financial modeling related to income, profitability, liquidity,
capital, leverage, asset and liability management or operating
expense. Ensures all activities are completed within regulatory and
compliance guidelines.Job RequirementsAbout USAAUSAA knows what it
means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of
U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission
requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.Primary
- Identifies and leads existing and emerging risks that stem from
business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are
effectively identified, measured and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies, standards, and
procedures for business activities.
- Develops financial forecasts/plans for a large and complex
business area or expense category; Develops and implements
forecasting/planning process, and model improvement
- Independently prepares recurring or ad hoc financial reports
and analysis or cost benefit analysis to support and provide
insights for internal and external management decision-making.
- Delivers financial research and valuable business decision
support and recommends or implements solutions to key financial and
- Responsible for product assignments, product pricing, product
profitability and ad hoc analysis.
- Acts as a valued business partner by providing proactive
analysis and business insights to enable effective decision-making
and efficient resource utilization.
- Acquires and applies intermediate knowledge of the business,
its products and processes to resolve issues and navigate obstacles
to deliver work product.Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics,
or related field is required; OR 4 years of related experience (in
addition to the minimum years of experience required) may be
substituted in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 4 years' experience conducting financial/accounting
analysis, preparing financial reports, or financial plans and
providing recommendations; OR advanced degree in Business,
Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related field, progress
towards a CPA, or CFA designation and 2 years of financial /
accounting analysis or related work experience.
- Ability to communicate financial/accounting concepts.
- Experience in a financial services environment.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Excel for financial data
- Experience working with financial/accounting technologies.
- Understanding, application, and adherence to financial
regulations and compliance.
- Experience producing financial reports.
- General knowledge of GAAP.Preferred Experience:
- Extensive knowledge of Tableau, SQL and Hyperion Essbase
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Financial analysis experience to include variance analysis,
expense management and revenue forecast
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective internal
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex ideas and translate
information into consumable, clear and concise
summaries/presentation with executive leadership.Compensation:USAA
has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing
ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the
salary range based on your experience and market position. The
salary range for this position is: $66,300.00-$119,500.00.Employees
may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and
individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of
Directors.*Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential
is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in
locations where market pay levels are above the national
average.Shift premium will be addressed on an individual basis for
applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core
hours.Benefits:At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits
to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These
benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans,
401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption
assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid
volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our
career path planning and continuing education assists employees
with their professional goals.Please click on the link below for
more details.USAA Total RewardsRelocation assistance is not
available for this position.
Keywords: USAA, Kannapolis , Financial Analyst (Mid-Level), Professions , Kannapolis, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!