Posted on: January 10, 2022
Immediate Hiring at Chewy with Wages UP to $19.50/hr AND a $250
Sign on Bonus! Days up to $16.50 and $250 sign on Bonus and Nights
up to $19.50 and a $250 Sign on Bonus Our Opportunity: Looking to
make a difference? So are we ! Joint the Chewy pack with one of the
largest pet e-commerce Fortune 500 companies. We are holding open
interviews with on-the-spot offers. Chewy Offers a variety of
career paths including part time and full-time schedules.
Attractive benefits with opportunity for wage increases every 6
months. Why you'll love working here: Safety, Health, and Culture
are top priorities at Chewy with all our roles and locations. We
offer the following benefits for our team members:
- Sign on Bonus of $250 for all Full-Time new hires that start on
or before January 1, 2022.
- IMMEDIATE Full Time and Part Time availability.
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee20%Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off:Team members are eligible for up to 10 days of
PTO each year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
What you'll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions;
labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process
is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Utilize Power IndustrialTrucks, material handling equipment,
safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage
and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and
great care in every order we fill for our customers. What you'll
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial
Trucks) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet
Jack, Walkie Rider, etc. Chewy Fulfillment Center: Recruiting
Office Monday- Friday - 9am - 5pm 255 Front Creek Rd. Salisbury, NC
28146Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace
diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. If you have a
disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar
law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to
discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment
at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com . To access Chewy's Privacy
Policy, which contains information regarding information collected
from job applicants and how we use it, please click here:
Keywords: Chewy, Kannapolis , Forklift Operator, Professions , Kannapolis, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!