CDL Class A Truck Driver-LOCAL- HOME DAILY-Locomotive Fueling and Servicing
Company: Velocity Rail Solutions
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Please Call (855) 444-6792 to learn more!
Velocity Rail Solutions, Inc. is an A. Stucki Company, with a
history dating back to 1911. Velocity has long-term fixed contracts
with Class I Railroads to fuel and/or service locomotives using
specialized equipment. We have dedicated trucks that operate 24/7
365 days a year. We work in all types of weather and our work is
not seasonal. Pay you can count on!!!
- Paid weekly
- Home daily!
- NightShift schedule from 6 pm to 6 am with every Monday and
- Day shift schedule from 6 AM to 6 pm with Wednesday and
- Previous Tanker and/or Hazmat hauling experience NOT
- The company pays 75%-80% of benefit premiums
- Medical-High and Low Deductible plans with set copays and
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 401k - give 5% get 4% match, fully vested in matching funds
- Company-paid life, AD&D, and long term disability
- Short term Disability
- Health Savings Account with Employer Contributions
- Healthcare flex spending account
- Dependent Care Flex Spending Account
- Wellness Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal EASE (Legal and Financial Assistance)
- Accident Insurance, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity
- Voya Will Prep (Free database create wills, health care
directives, power of attorney, elder care agreements, HIPAA
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Hazmat reimbursement for qualified individuals
- Annual Workboot Reimbursement
- Prescription Safety Glasses Reimbursement We offer hourly pay
with built-in Overtime on a daily basis! Paid training! Plus, we
offer "Paid Holidays", whether you are scheduled to work or not!
Vacation time starts to accrue on day one, even while you are in
training. No need to wait 1 year for vacation time to be available!
We also have a full benefits package available after 30 days of
employment. Drivers find out our benefit offerings, low
deductibles, and premiums, and we match 4% on 5% contribution on
our 401K. They are fully vested in their contributions immediately.
Our benefit offerings show how much we care about drivers and their
Responsibilities / Job Duties:
Velocity Rail Solutions drivers are paid to be fully loaded with
red-dyed diesel, sand, water, and lube oil to fuel and service
trains on an "On-Call" basis by the Railroad. On the job training
will be provided for qualified individuals. The Railroad pays to
have dedicated trucks and drivers on duty 24/7/365 days a year.
This includes Nights, Weekends, and Holidays, so you can receive
consistent paychecks. You are paid for a full 12 hours to include
breaks, lunches, and wait-time for dispatches. That's right, you
are paid for all On-Duty" hours, regardless of what you are
• Class A CDL with hazmat and tanker endorsements required. No
• Must meet all refinery carding requirements and maintain current
refinery certifications at all times.
• Must be able to clear all background checks required by the
company, customer, and government.
• Individuals are responsible for maintaining all required licenses
and certifications at all times..
• Must be able to read, write, and understand English.
• Must be reliable and dependable.
• Should be willing to work a variety of shifts including weekends,
• Moderate computer skills are required.
• Must be able to work independently and with minimal
• Able to consistently bend, stoop, kneel and climb on and off
• May have to walk long distances on paved or unmaintained or
• Able to climb in and out of a truck cab multiple times per shift,
and climb a ladder or steps 10 or more times per day
• Able to drive and work outside in adverse weather conditions
• Willing to work with liquid non-hazardous & dry bulk
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs frequently
Please Call (855) 444-6792 or Apply Below!
Keywords: Velocity Rail Solutions, Kannapolis , CDL Class A Truck Driver-LOCAL- HOME DAILY-Locomotive Fueling and Servicing, Professions , Kannapolis, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!