Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) 2nd Shift Monday - Friday
Company: Red Classic - Maintenance Mechanic
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) Overview:
2nd Shift Monday - Friday
3:00pm - 11:30pm
Apply Now for up to $7500 Sign-on Bonus
Red Classic (RCT) is a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc.
(CCCI), the nation's largest Coca-Cola bottler. Our diesel/fleet
mechanics service both RCT and CCCI fleet equipment. This posting
is for our facility in Charlotte, NC.
The Diesel Maintenance Tech (B), located in Charlotte, NC, is
responsible for repairing and maintaining all medium to heavy duty
customer vehicles and equipment (class 8 semis, forklifts, pallet
jacks, etc.) which includes routinely performing preventative
maintenance and corrective maintenance to ensure efficient vehicle
operations. The Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) will perform job duties
independentlywith little to no supervision & must be equipped with
personal tool box. Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) will also be
responsible for coaching and mentoring Diesel Maintenance Tech (C)
employees as needed.
Basic knowledge and understanding of repairing or replacing all
structural, body and mechanic parts of a heavy duty diesel engine
and trailer. Must be proficient with brakes, drivelines and
mechanical engine components on heavy duty trucks and tractors.
Strong electrical experience with the ability to diagnose & repair
all electrical systems, up to and including emissions and engine
components. Must possess basic computer entry (PC) skills.
* 3-5 years verifiable experience in heavy duty diesel truck and
trailer maintenance or Diesel/automotive trade school diploma (+) 3
years previous experience in heavy duty trailer maintenance
* DOT Brake/Annual inspector certified.
* Proficient welding and metal fabrication skills.
* Diagnose and repair or replace lights, wiring and GPS tracking
* Diagnose and repair ABS and air brake systems.
* Must complete all required paperwork, adhere to and maintain a
high level of housekeeping.
* Ability to maintain parts inventory process.
* Basic computer skills.
* Basic truck driving skills.
* Operate with minimal supervision.
* Professional/appropriate interaction with internal & external
* Adhere to all Red Classic safety guidelines
* Must be at least 21 years old
* Ability to obtain a CDL A within 3-6 months.
* DOT Brake/Annual Inspection certification
* High school diploma or equivalency required
* Clean driving record
* Must have valid driver's license
* No more than two moving violations (e.g. speeding, failure to
yield, failure to stop, violating a traffic signal, etc.) during
the previous three years
* No more than one accident in the previous three years
* No escalated moving violations in the last 7 years
* Competitive pay based on years of experience
* Career Advancement Opportunities
* Paid Weekly/ Direct Deposit
* Vacation & Holiday Pay
* Annual Safety Bonus Opportunity
* Uniforms, safety boots and glasses provided
* Outstanding Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
Red Classic is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Red Classic - Maintenance Mechanic, Kannapolis , Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) 2nd Shift Monday - Friday, Professions , Kannapolis, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!