Massage Therapist- Blakeney
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: November 28, 2019
Overview:Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place
that helps you feel and deliver your best? Massage Envy is the
leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a massage therapist
at our Blakeney franchised location,* you'll join a team that's
passionate about helping people feel their best through total body
care. And you have a meaningful role to play in that mission as
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols
and modalities to design customized services that meet the
individual needs of each client.
- Build relationships with members and guests to help them pursue
their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every
service.Here's what's in it for you:The difference you'll make in
clients' lives is the biggest reward for any massage therapist, but
our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your
work. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and
building your book of business so you can focus on performing as
many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that our
membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact
your services make for members.
And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be
your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- Working with repeat customers allowing you to see the results
of your work.
- Brand Recognition, Established Clientele, Busy Atmosphere
- Consistent Annual Earnings $43,500-$57,000 (assumes 30 hours
- Competitor base pay matching
- Higher base pay for experienced Massage Therapists
- Regular performance based pay increase opportunities
- Free Continuing Education
- Employer supported healthcare insurance plans available (30+
- Paid time off
- Student load assistance.
- Flexible schedules that fit your life.
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing
environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.
- Being an employee, not contract labor.
- Knowing you are a valued part of our team.
- Great opportunities for advancement.
- A locally owned and operated business.What We'll Accomplish
Together:As a team, we're committed to offering excellent
professional services that help clients do more of the things they
love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart
of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as
applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
members.What it Takes to Succeed:We only succeed together, so we're
looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing.
Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for
massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and
reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on
their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services and products as needed to help clients
pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us BetterWe're excited to hear from
everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job
regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation,
national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If
you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can
focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.*Massage
Envy Franchising, LLC (------MEF------) is a national franchisor of
independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates,
is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised
location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as
an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, Kannapolis , Massage Therapist- Blakeney, Other , Kannapolis, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!