Sr .NET Application Developer (Apps Systems Engineer 5)
Company: Wells Fargo Bank
Posted on: November 24, 2019
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact
information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your
current resume prior to submitting your application for
consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will
need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by
both email and text message.-- In order to receive text message
invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number
designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact
information of your application.At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy
our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially.
We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the
center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team
where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique
skills and experience.Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all
begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.Wells Fargo
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and
operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure
footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous
banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to
Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.Enterprise Risk
Management Technology (ERMT) provides technology development and
support for the Wells Fargo Risk Management organization. The
application and supporting departments provide a partnership
between Technology and the Risk-- Management line of business as
the single point of contact-- for all technology needs; providing
an understanding of Risk Management business goals in order to
build a supporting technology strategic plan; and create a more
holistic approach to address the needs of Conduct Management and
Operational Risk.One of the teams within Enterprise Functions
Technology (EFT) is the 1Process and Integration Team (PIT) .--
This team focuses on providing customer due diligence oversight by
the Financial Crimes line of business.These is ASE 5 role within
the 1PIT team supporting the related applications and development
projects, responsible for:1. Application Design
- Participates in application design by providing feedback and
guidance on available technology options to business problems
specific to sanctions screening.
- Provides high-level estimates for different alternative designs
to help guide functional design.2. Architecture / High Level
- Acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and
consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable
technology, tools and existing designs.
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and
writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex
computer platforms and applications.
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures
and user guides.
- Analyzes requirements specific to the technical needs of the
highly available, high volume, real time transactional processing
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met
for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and
testing of the business continuation plan.3. Construction
- Develops highly complex original code.--
- Provides coding direction to less experienced staff.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test
data, testing and debugging of programs. Participates in code and
security peer reviews.4. Deployment
- Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms
and applications to production.--5. Other requirements
- Leads projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the
work of less experienced staff.
- Participates in process refinement for the entire software
development life cycle.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are
- 7+ years of application development and implementation
- 7+ years of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Framework
- 7+ years of C#.NET experience
- 7+ years of MS SQL server experience
- 7+ years of stored procedures development experience
- 7+ years of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- 7+ years of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- 5+ years of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming
- 5 + years of Entity Framework experience
- 3 + years of experience in developing enterprise web
applications using React JS with Redux
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
Kendo UI or Angular JS)
- 5 + years of experience with front end frameworks such as
- 2+ years of Java or Python experience
- 2 + years of machine learning experience
- 1+ years of experience developing Single Page Architecture
JQuery, or with frameworks such as Angular.JS or HTML 5
- Experience with .net
- Knowledge and understanding of MS Azure cloud computing
- Agile experience
- Ability to identify and manage complex issues and negotiate
solutions within a geographically dispersed organization
Other Desired Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer
Science, Engineering, or similar technical field.
- 7+ years of experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, 2015
or 2017 and .NET Framework 3.0 to 4.5
- 7+ years of experience in using source/version control tools -
Team Foundation Services.
- 5+ years of experience with Telerik controls, HTML, DHTML,
XHTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, XML, XSD and XSLT is a must.
- 5+ years of experience in matrix organization including
communicating with non-technical business users, and has provided
formal or informal mentoring to other developers.
- Proficiency in build and deployment process of applications
involving multi tier blocks and interfaces.
- Proficiency in working with systems required to effectively
process large volumes of both real-time and batch
- Experience in 24 X 7 production support of critical and high
- Experience in banking industry is a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of Machine Learning, Deep Learning,
Linear Regression, Models (Tensor Flow)
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the
candidate having successfully completed a criminal background
check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo Bank, Kannapolis , Sr .NET Application Developer (Apps Systems Engineer 5), Other , Kannapolis, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!