Company: Elevate Textiles
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Elevate Textiles, a global provider of advanced, high quality
products and mission critical textile solutions, is looking to fill
the position of Colorist Specialist -to work as part of its Global
Dyeing & Finishing Operations team. The position reports to the Dye
Lab Manager of the Dyeing and Finishing location in Mount Holly,
NC, just outside of Charlotte.
Exciting Opportunity to see fashion color developments before they
hit the shelves!!
The Colorist Specialist is responsible for establishing new colors
for automotive and popular fashion customers. - a key member of the
team, responsible for effectively implementing and managing
reports, communications and continuous improvement projects related
to domestic and global color issues color management.
- - Match new colors for popular brands and retailers.
- - Work with advanced color equipment to match and adjust new
- - Communicate color development progress with customers, the
sales team, -and representatives
- - Assist production in adjusting existing colors
- - Excellent Color vision
- - Datacolor Software experience
- - Color Matching
- - Dyeing Theory Knowledge
- - Proven ability to use Excel, Word, Power Point, Teams, and
- - Good math and analytical skills.
- - Detail oriented and organized.
- - Product and process knowledge related to manufacturing
Should you need assistance or reasonable accommodations in
connection with the application or interview process, please
contact Human Resources at 1-336-379-6220
American & Efird is an Equal Opportunity Employer: employees and
candidates are treated without regard to their race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or
Vietnam era or other protected veteran.PandoLogic. Keywords: Color
Matcher, Location: Kannapolis, NC - 28082
Keywords: Elevate Textiles, Kannapolis , Colorist Specialist, Other , Kannapolis, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!