Director Supply Chain
Company: Circle K
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Circle K has an ambition to double it’s business in the next
several years through making its customers’ lives a little easier
every day by delivering differentiated, delightful customer
experiences. Ensuring we have the products in stock that our
customers want, is key to this success.
That’s where you come in, we are looking for a Director, Supply
Chain to join our team. This a newly created role within our
Global Marketing team, that will be responsible for helping shape
the strategic direction for supply chain within Circle K.
Reporting to Head of NA Merchandising, you will be a key partner to
our Operations teams and other members of our senior leadership
If you thrive in an ever-changing environment, are passionate to
build capabilities from the ground up and excel at tackling new
opportunities, then come grow with us at Circle K!
- Responsible for development of strategy, planning and execution
related to merchandise supply chain . This will include
leading the work with third party experts to explore potential
supply chain solutions to determine the optimal future state for
supply chain for Circle K.
- Responsible for leading the implementation of the future supply
chain, including coordinating cross-functionally to ensure that all
supply chain commitments are met and that appropriate mitigation
plans are developed and executed to address any programmatic risks
related to suppliers or the supply chain.
- Drives continuous improvements in supply chain related
processes via collaboration with other functions, programs, and the
extended enterprise supply chain organization.
- Lead and build a high performing supply chain management
- Responsible for delivering sourcing and inventory planning to
deliver P&L results in our owned distribution facilities
- Implements strategies and actions to ensure timely delivery of
merchandise across the network, to minimize out of stock and lost
- Manage relationships with vendors to ensure they are delivering
- Partner with transportation and logistics teams to implement
logistic strategies to improve speed and lower cost.
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/BA in Supply Chain, Business Administration or Business
- 10+ years of supply chain and inventory management
- Experience with digital and eCommerce fulfillment a plus
- Be data driven and develop inventory analytics model to
establish SLAs and insights.
- Proven track record of collaboration with cross functional
stake holders, to influence decisions and successfully implement
- Ability to drive process improvement with a focus on automation
- Ability to operate and scale in a growing, fast-paced and
- Strong knowledge in purchasing, forecasting and inventory
- Proven record of building teams, developing solutions and
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the
ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with
disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under
the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it
does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the
Company’s Human Resources Representative if you need assistance
completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application
Click below to review information about
our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work
Keywords: Circle K, Kannapolis , Director Supply Chain, Other , Kannapolis, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!