Bojangles Team Member - Kannapolis, NC - 55
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Bojangles Restaurants Inc. is a Fair Chance Employer
Our Team Members are comfortable serving and interacting with
our loyal customers. If you are energetic, outgoing, friendly, and
passionate about serving high-quality food and providing great
customer service, you'll love Bojangles'.
We have opportunities for experienced job seekers and those
looking for their first job. We work with your schedule. Bojangles
welcomes all people to join the team. We pride ourselves on the
diversity of our team!
Part time and full-time opportunities for the Team Member
Positions - Cashiers, Cooks, Dining Room, Biscuit
Makers, Drive-Thru, and more opportunities through
Why work at Bojangles?
- We offer FLEXIBLE hours to fit your schedule – Morning,
Evening, Weekends – Full and Part-time.
- WEEKLY PAY
- Rewards and Incentive Programs
- Health and life insurance available
- Scholarship Program
- Career Development and Advancement
Bojangles is a great place for your first job, but you
must be 16+ to apply!
Drug Free Workplace
Bojangles Restaurants, Inc. provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity,
sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic
information, marital status, veteran status, or any other category
protected under applicable law.
- Greet guests with a genuine smile and warm and inviting
- Accurately capture orders and suggest great additions using
your knowledge of our menu.
- Keep dining room and service areas clean to create a pleasant
environment for guests.
- Using a headset to take customer orders take direction and/or
- Work area exposure to noise, heat, cold, and other
- Bending, kneeling, lifting (up to approximately 25 lbs. as
- Be active and standing for long periods without a break.
- Remains calm with fellow Team Members and guests during high
- Provide excellent customer service and address needs of
customers in a timely and effective manner.
- Surprise and delight the customers with consistent hospitality
and delicious food.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and well-organized working and dining
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation
procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper
- Working experience preferred but not required. We train!
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to follow safety and sanitation protocols.
- A passion for guest service and the hospitality industry.
- Dependable and reliable
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Values Teamwork
- Loves Serving and Helping Others
- Work Quickly and Efficiently
- Follow Food Safety and Cleanliness Guidelines
- Maintain Proper Quality Parameters
- Communicate and Speak Enthusiastically
Requirements: Must be 16 years old.
Keywords: Bojangles, Kannapolis , Bojangles Team Member - Kannapolis, NC - 55, Other , Kannapolis, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!