Small Engine Mechanic (FT)
Company: Northern Tool + Equipment
Posted on: June 7, 2021
We are searching for a Small Engine Mechanic to service and
repair products that are brought to the store for repair. The
Mechanic promotes customer relations and satisfaction by completing
jobs on schedule or connecting with customers, in a timely manner,
to give them updates on issues such as unattainable replacement
parts and warranty issues. The Mechanic is also responsible for
sourcing parts for stock and repairs and ordering parts.
To learn more about the job and see one of our mechanics in
action, click here to watch a short video.
At Northern Tool & Equipment We Offer:
- A fast growing nationwide brand - over 115 locations in 22
- Competitive wages plus commission.
- Clean and organized work environment.
- Supplied tools and uniforms.
- A defined training program to support your success.
- Competitive benefits package: health, retirement, employee
assistance and more!
- Generous employee discount at all of the Kotula family of
companies - Northern Tool & Equipment, Kotulas.com, The Sportsman's
Guide.com, The Golf Warehouse.com, Soccersavings.com,
Baseballsavings.com, Tractorseats.com, Great Northern
- One year of related technical training (2 year certification
- At least one year of experience repairing and maintaining small
engines, large lawn equipment, generators, commercial pressure
washing units, mowers, tillers, and other related equipment
- The skills to clearly explain and communicate to the customer's
satisfaction the diagnosis and repair of the machine in a
professional manner to provide a positive experience.
- Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness, while providing a
valued quality solution to the customer.
- The ability to recognize and observe all safety and security
procedures, report potentially unsafe conditions, and use equipment
and materials properly.
- The desire to treat others with respect and contribute to
building a positive team spirit.
- The ability to understand and follow instructions and promptly
respond to direction.
- The drive to work with integrity, always upholding company
values, while operating a profitable service business.
You Might Also Have:
- Knowledge of small engine theory (2 and 4 stroke): lubrication,
cooling, ignition and fuel systems.
- Extensive experience with electrical systems, plunger driven or
axial pressure washer pumps and unloader systems, hydraulic theory,
and associated diagnostic equipment and procedures.
- Proven track record of business development - Business to
Business, Business to Consumer.
- Strong organizational and computer skills (fluent in Microsoft
Keywords: Northern Tool + Equipment, Kannapolis , Small Engine Mechanic (FT), Other , Kannapolis, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!