Company: Affinity Living Group
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We now offer shift differential!
Do you want to make a positive change in someone's life? APPLY
NOW and come grow your career with us!
- Prepare and cook meals for residents, keeping in mind dietary
needs and special diets
- Strong working knowledge on proper food storage and meal
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Complete the Food Service Orientation Manual
- Knowledge of state Dietary Regulations
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by the state)
- Must pass Criminal Background Check
- Must pass Drug Test
Keywords: Affinity Living Group, Kannapolis , Cook, Other , Kannapolis, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!