Company: Affinity Living Group
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We now offer shift differential!
Do you want to make a positive change in someone's life? APPLY
NOW and come grow your career with us!
No Experience Required. On the job training provided!
- Help serve meals to residents, including proper diet
- Wash and store kitchen equipment and bus tables
- Complete Food Service Manual training
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state
- Must pass criminal background check
- Must pass Drug Test
Keywords: Affinity Living Group, Kannapolis , Dietary Aide, Other , Kannapolis, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!