Company: Consulate Health Care
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Admissions Liaison's primary
purpose is to manage the facility census by coordinating
physician outreach, conducting sales calls, networking with
community organizations and hospitals to generate patient referrals
- Evaluate and coordinate admissions with appropriate center
- Achieve facility census goals and annual budget projections
through on site sales visits at hospitals and physician
practices for referral conversions to admissions.
- Develop relationships, provide excellent customer service and
educate referral sources on services provided by Consulate.
- Develop sales strategies to maximize admissions to grow market
share in core business lines in assigned geographic area.
- Maintain knowledge of current regulations governing Medicare,
Medicaid and private insurance company reimbursement.
- Participate in industry trade shows and business development
activities, as assigned.
- Conduct admission screening of potential patients, determine
level of care, services required, equipment needs and insurance
coverage, as indicated. Ensure appropriate clinical acceptance in a
- Secondary Education Degree required. (Associates or
- Nursing degree preferred.
- Three (3) years' experience in healthcare business development
- Managed care/insurance experience preferred.
- Experience with public and commercial payers sources
- MS Office knowledge required.
Keywords: Consulate Health Care, Kannapolis , Admissions Liaison, Other , Kannapolis, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!