Apps Systems Engineer 4
Company: Wells Fargo Bank
Posted on: March 13, 2020
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact
information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your
current resume prior to submitting your application for
consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will
need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by
both email and text message. - In order to receive text message
invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number
designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact
information of your application.At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy
our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially.
We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the
center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team
where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique
skills and experience.Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all
begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.Wells Fargo
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and
operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure
footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous
banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to
Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.Wells Fargo
Wholesale Technology is seeking a senior level Application Systems
Engineer to provide technical consultation and development support
related to the iReports, RDW and LEIF applications supported by
Wells Fargo Commercial Capital.Responsibilities include:
- Provides technical consultation, development and support for
the WFCF iReports and RDW applications. - These applications
utilize ASP.NET, AngularJS, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL
Server Integration Services, SQL Server Database and Autosys.
- Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical
specifications to design or redesign application solutions.
- Develops original and/or complex code or provides coding
guidance to less experienced staff. Leads and/or performs modeling,
simulations and analysis efforts.
- Verifies program logic by coordinating with the testing teams
with the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of
programs. Participates in overall systems testing.
- Leads the migration of applications to production.
- Works closely with the business teams and application
technology manager to develop new documentation, participates in
the development of department technical procedures and designs user
- As an escalation point for application support and
troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction to less
experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex
production, application or system problems.
- Works with the application technology manager in leading
projects, including assignment of tasks, and provides direction and
guidance to less experienced staff.
- Coordinates with the business and technology lead with regards
to assuring quality, security and compliance requirements are met
for supported area and assists in overseeing updating and testing
of the business continuation plan. -
- 5+ years of application development and implementation
- 5+ years of application development experience with
Kendo UI and/or Angular JS)
- 3+ years of MS SQL server experience
- 2+ years of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- 1+ year of Autosys experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Knowledge and understanding of AppDynamics
- Knowledge and understanding of Fortify Code Analyzer
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge of how to prevent XSS ,XSRF,SQL injection
- Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and meet
aggressive time frames
- Ability to identify business needs and deliver solutions in
close partnership with line of business and technology
- Experience using GIT source control for development
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the
candidate having successfully completed a criminal background
check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo Bank, Kannapolis , Apps Systems Engineer 4, Other , Kannapolis, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!