Apps Programmer/Analyst 3
Company: Wells Fargo Bank
Posted on: November 2, 2019
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs
and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented
people who will put our customers at the center of everything we
do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued
and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.Help
us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding
talent. It all begins with you.Wells Fargo Technology sets IT
strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our
systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint;
provides information security; and enables continuous banking
access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells
Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
- Provides development and technical support for the Enterprise
Letter Generation - and Print Delivery Hub application which hosts
a GUI-based - workflow and - high volume batch processing - print
and electronic communications.
- Provide production incident and problem management
- Implementation of monitoring tools and alerts - to manage
overall health of application and infrastructure.
- Creation and execution of - technical business continuity
- Work with Technology team on Technology Remediation and
- Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical
specifications to design or redesign computer solutions.
- Develops original and/or complex code or provides coding
guidance to less experienced staff.
- Participates in overall systems testing.
- Leads the migration of scripts , code and configuration to
support - migration of new documents to production.
- Develops new documentation, participates in the development of
department technical procedures and designs user guides.
- As an escalation point for application support and
troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction to less
experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex
production, application or system problems.
- Leads projects, including assignment of tasks, and provides
direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met
for supported area and oversees updating and testing of the
business continuation plan.
- 3+ years of application development and implementation
- 3+ years of Java experience
- 2+ years of relational database experience
- 3+ years of experience with scripting languages such as Bash,
- 3+ years of application production support experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- BS/BA in computer science, applied statistics, quantitative
economics, operations research or a related field
- Knowledge and understanding of uDeploy
- 2+ years of Apache experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Java 1.8 programming experience, Spring Framework,
- 4+ years - technical design and development experience on
JDBC/Oracle/SQL server environment
- Experience in the following; Tomcat, Python, Angular, Spring
boot, Spring JPA, Kendo UI, Autosys, Github, Oracle, SQL server,
SQL language, HTML, AFP ( Advanced Function Printing), NDM
- Ability to think outside the box
- Familiarity with secure coding concepts
- Experience with high volume processing and document composition
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the
candidate having successfully completed a criminal background
check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo Bank, Kannapolis , Apps Programmer/Analyst 3, IT / Software / Systems , Kannapolis, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!