Technical Support Specialist / IS Support Engineer
Company: Elevate Textiles
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Elevate Textiles, a leading global manufacturer of textile
products and solutions, is looking for a Technical Support
Specialist / IS Support Engineer to provide IS support activities
to company employees and work in support of senior leaders and
stakeholders in all divisions globally to drive technology
adoption, innovation, and service delivery improvements.
The position is based out of the company's operations in Mount
Holly, NC and works as part of the global Shared Services team.
Manage all day-to-day IT activities and the IT support on an
operational basis at the manufacturing plant in Mt Holly, NC.
- - Align new requirements with Global IS and other Global
- - Accountable for local infrastructure operations -
- - Provide legacy/local IT application support - products and
services that are specific
- - Deliver end user support - PC builds, H/W support, managing
software licenses, escalate to Global support when issue requires
higher skill set.
- - Identify and manage Continual Service Improvement initiatives
- - Building and maintaining strong relationships with operational
peers and third-party vendors to oversee and ensure service is
provided in accordance with SLAs
- - Responsible for the correct working and improvements to the IT
aspects of the meeting rooms
- - Maintain local departmental applications working with service
- - Motivate users and other members of the IT team to push new
technology advancements within the organization
- - Taking ownership of crisis situations, which may involve
complex technical hardware or software problems
- - Advise, guide and provide training to all users
- - Primary contact point for IT disaster recovery in case of
- - 24 Site emergency contact in case of emergency
Provide global support on projects, training and other IT
- - Being point of contact for IT training for end users in
- - Taking ownership of tasks/projects directed by Global CIO -
some can be of global scale
- - Assisting with global project rollouts working with service
delivery for smooth running
- - Managing global user accounts for conferencing tools,
maintaining user records, monitoring costs, advising, and guiding
users on best practice
Provide change management support
- - Perform changes as per procedures or as requested by global
- - Support local implementation of global plans and projects
- - Coordinate and provide support for global IT teams in the roll
out of new IT processes
- - Bachelor's Degree majoring in MIS, CS, BIS, CIS or equivalent
- - IT functional experience 1-3 year minimum
- - Experience of working with senior members of an
- - Educated to Degree level in an IT related subject
- - ITIL V3 Qualification or higher
- - Knowledge of Windows 7/10 operating systems
- - Troubleshoot Windows Desktop and Microsoft Office
- - Deep knowledge on Microsoft O365 suite and services
- - Proactive and able to work under pressure
- - Good written and verbal communication skills.
- - Aware of new technologies such as cloud computing and hosted
- - Ability to demonstrate strong strategic thinking, vision and
managerial skills that will allow development and motivation within
the IT group
- - Exposure to business theory, business processes, management,
budgeting and business office operations in order to help on the
job and to be able to appreciate business perspective of users.
- - Ability to translate requests from non-technical business users
into technical requirements.
- - Interpersonal skills - listens to others, works well in a team
- - Excellent communication skills including written and verbal;
ability to present ideas clearly and concisely.
- - Excellent planning and organization skills, ability to
prioritize work activities and use time effectively.
- - Willingness to learn.
- - Ability to demonstrate strong strategic thinking.
- - Experience working directly with technical architects and
managed service providers on overall IT strategy and technology
Should you need assistance or reasonable accommodations in
connection with the application or interview process, please
contact Human Resources at 1-336-379-6220
Elevate Textiles is an Equal Opportunity Employer: employees and
candidates are treated without regard to their race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or
Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Technical Support Representative, Location:
Kannapolis, NC - 28082
Keywords: Elevate Textiles, Kannapolis , Technical Support Specialist / IS Support Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Kannapolis, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!