Company: Logan's Roadhouse
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job DescriptionFounded in 1991, Logan's Roadhouse revisits the
classic roadhouse from days past and brings it to life in a modern
way through its welcoming hospitality, attentive service and
kickin', upbeat atmosphere. With over 100 company owned locations,
we're continually striving to add great members to our team.The
quality of our team is our best recipe. It takes more than
high-quality ingredients and a flame grill to bring out that warm
hospitality that Logan's is known for. It takes the right kind of
person. You know, the kind of person who's never met a stranger.
Someone with an outgoing personality, who treats everyone they meet
like an old friend.If this sounds like you, then pull up a stool
because opportunity and good times are calling.NOW HIRING /
IMMEDIATELY HIRINGFULL TIME & PART TIMELINE COOKSCome help craft
our made-from-scratch, mouth-watering recipes that provide
exceptional dining experiences for our guests! These culinary roles
will be responsible for creating all of the dishes on our menu and
duties will include preparing and cooking a variety of different
dishes.Your commitment to us:
- Ensuring the highest quality food is properly executed by
adhering to our recipe procedures.
- Preparing a variety of food with different methods of
preparation and using a variety of tools and equipment.
- Following company safety and sanitation policies and
- Communicating clearly and respectfully with Managers and Team
Members.Our commitment to you:
- Part-time or full-time hours at a highly competitive rate of
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate school, life and
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Team Member discounts.Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age to operate kitchen equipment
- Previous kitchen / culinary / chef experience is preferred, but
- Experience and knowledge of kitchen equipment including but not
limited to knives, slicer, mixer, stoves, ovens, broiler and pizza
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts.Logan's Roadhouse is a
well established, full service restaurant concept that has growth
opportunities for team members in a full service casual dining
restaurant company. At Logan's Road House you can grow your career
with us. We offer great restaurant culinary careers for prep cooks
(concinero / cocinera / Jefe / Jefa) who have back of house
preparation, cooking, chef / kitchen experience in a high volume
restaurant environment.We are an Equal Opportunity / E-Verify
Employer. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
As a SPB Hospitality Team Member you may be asked to perform
additional related duties to meet ongoing needs.
Keywords: Logan's Roadhouse, Kannapolis , Line Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Kannapolis, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!