Posted on: November 14, 2021
Chewy is hiring with starting wage of $14/hr Plus Additional Hourly
opportunities for PIT wage increase!
Launch your career with the largest Pet E-Commerce company! With
over 19 million active customers, Chewy not only provides a
personalized world-class on-line customer experience, but also a
1-2 day rapid delivery! Chewy offers a variety of career paths,
competitive wages and attractive benefits with opportunity for
increase at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months!
Why you ll love working here:
Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy with all
our roles and locations. We offer the following benefits for our
- Base Wage is $14/hr with opportunity for PIT wage
- Pay Incentives - Earn an EXTRA $2-$3 an hour on top of your
base pay (for a limited time only)
- Sign on Bonus of $250 for all Full-Time new hires that start on
or before October 2, 2021.
- IMMEDIATE start dates available for day and night
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible for up to 10 days of
PTO each year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
What you ll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions;
labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process
is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment,
safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage
and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and
great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What you ll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial
Trucks) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet
Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
Chewy Fulfillment Center: Recruiting Office (September 7th -
Tuesday- Friday- 9am 5pm
Saturday- 9am 3pm
255 Front Creek Rd. Salisbury, NC 28146
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace
diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
Keywords: Chewy, Kannapolis , Warehouse Worker, Hospitality & Tourism , Kannapolis, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!