Certified Nurse Assistant I - Cardiac Telemetry Unit
Company: Novant Health ALL
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Are you seeking a career that will challenge you to never stop
short of remarkable? Do you have a passion for providing
outstanding patient care? Come join a remarkable team where quality
care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time.
Novant Health Rowan Medical Center Cardiac Telemetry Unit is
seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant, where you will assist
patients with activities of daily living and maintain a safe and
clean environment under the direction and supervision of a
registered nurse. Come join a remarkable team where quality care
meets quality service, in every dimension, every time Let Novant
Health be the destination for your professional growth.
Novant Health is an integrated system of physician practices,
hospitals, outpatient centers, and more - each element committed to
delivering a remarkable healthcare experience for patients and
their families. With world-class technology, personal connections,
and care that's easier to access and understand, Novant Health is
with patients every step of the way on their journey to health and
About Novant Health Rowan Medical Center:
- 268 beds in Salisbury, NC
- Offers services in emergency, maternity, surgery, cancer,
rehab, and other specialty care
- A comprehensive center under the Metabolic and Bariatric
Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP)
Benefits of work at Novant Health:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- 403b and matching program
- Leadership development programs, tuition reimbursements, &
financial assistance with certifications
- Recognized as one of the 50 best places for women and managers
of diverse backgrounds to work
To learn more about Novant Health as an organization, its culture,
Team Members and the communities we serve, visit .
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and
inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team
member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing
remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities.
Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to
our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High school diploma, required. Completion of NAI
- Experience: One year of relevant experience, preferred.
- Licensure/Certification: Completion of NAI program, Required.
Listed with the nurse aide registry as an NA I, Required.
Medication Safety - AME, Required. NC state approved curricula for
restrictive interventions (facility specific) within 3 months of
hire for Emergency Departments and Behavioral Health units,
- Additional skills preferred: Basic computer skills for
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to
deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension,
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team
work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging
diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a
safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No
Keywords: Novant Health ALL, Kannapolis , Certified Nurse Assistant I - Cardiac Telemetry Unit, Healthcare , Salisbury, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!