Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Registered Nurse (RN) Homecare
Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: January 12, 2022
* TREATMENT OF INFANTS, CHILDREN, AND/OR ADOLESCENTS ACCORDING TO
THE ACTIVE PLAN OF CARE, AS GIVEN BY THE PHYSICIAN AND OTHER
* ADMINISTRATION OF PRESCRIBED MEDICATION, TREATMENTS AND
* DOCUMENTS ALL ACTIVITIES, ASSESSMENTS, NURSING ACTIONS, RESPONSES
AND COORDINATION OF CARE
* EDUCATES THE PATIENT AND FAMILY REGARDING THE DISEASE PROCESS,
SELF-CARE TECHNIQUES, AND PREVENTION STRATEGIES, AND IN MEETING THE
PATIENTS NURSING NEEDS.
APPLY HERE OR CALL SAMANTHA COCHRANFOR MORE INFORMATION
* Full-Time and Part-Time work
* 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts
* EARNPTO FROM DAY 1!
* Day and Night Shifts available!
* 24/7 Clinical Support
* Paid Client Orientation and Training
* MGA NURSES EARN AN AVERAGE OF $3 MORE PER HOUR
* SIGN ON BONUS
Please visit us at our company site and follow us on LinkedIn
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Kannapolis , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Registered Nurse (RN) Homecare, Healthcare , Kannapolis, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!