Home Health RN Manager of Clinical Practice (51954)
Company: KINDRED AT HOME
Posted on: November 3, 2018
As a RN Manager of Clinical Practice, you will:
- Have oversight of clinical activities, including patient assessments, individualized care plan development, care coordination, service level determination, on-site field visits, and the implementation/coordination/maintenance/evaluation of care plans to promote, maintain and restore the patient's health.
- Responsible for management of clinical operations.
- Provide oversight for appropriate and compliant clinical episodic reimbursement.
- Participate in the recruitment, interviewing, selection, and orientation of team members.
- Evaluate their performance relative to job goals/requirements; coach staff and recommends in-service education programs and ensure adherence to internal policies/standards.
- Collaborate with the Care Manager on the assignment of clinical employees to assure the delivery of competent, quality patient care.
- Promote quality and participate in care coordination to ensure proper communication between caregivers, patients, referral sources and payers.
- Discuss operational issues, update staff on new/changed regulations and review records/documentation to ensure regulatory and in-house compliance.
- Have oversight of clinical integrity of appropriate documentation, quality of care provided, visits utilization, appropriate contacts with physicians, adherence to the care plan, and evidence of care coordination between disciplines.
- Be accountable for budget goals through fiscal responsibility, utilization, documentation, providing appropriate and accurate patient care, case mix weight, and appropriate utilization of delivery of patient care.Qualifications:
- Current Registered Nurse
- Minimum of three years clinical home care experience
- Minimum of one year in a clinical management role
- Knowledge of state and federal home health agency regulations/Conditions of Participation and Compliance standards and regulations
- Proven track record of clinical management, education and management of healthcare staff
- Outstanding leadership and managerial skills
- Knowledge of clinical policies and procedures and ability to implement
- OASIS certified or will be required to obtain OASIS certification within 1 year of hire as a MCP
- Good organization, communication, human relations skills and reliable transportation
- Must possess the ability to lead and manage clinicians and office staff for successful patient outcomes and clinical and branch performancekeywords: Admissions Nurse, Admission Nurse, BSN, cardio nurse, cardio RN, cardio registered nurse, cardiac nurse, cardiac RN, cardiac registered nurse, case management, case manager, Healthcare, health care, Homecare, home care, home health, homehealth, med surg, med-surg, medicare, Nurse, Nurse Care Manager, Nurse Job, Nurse Jobs, oncology RN, oncology nurse, oncology registered nurse, ortho nurse, ortho RN, ortho registered nurse, registered nurse, RN Job, RN Jobs, Registered Nurse Job, Registered Nurse Jobs, Nursing, Oasis, PRN, PDM, progressive care nurse, rehab RN, rehab registered nurse, rehab nurse, Registered Nurse, Registered Nurse Case Manager, RN, R.N., RN Case Manager, quality improvement, skilled visit, staff RN, staff nurse, staff registered nurse, tele, telemetry, telemetry nurse, telemetry RN, visit nurse, home care manager, homecare manager, home health manager, home care supervisor, homecare supervisor, home health supervisor, home care director, homecare director, home health director, clinical director, clinical manager, clinical supervisor, RN clinical director,-MON- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: KINDRED AT HOME, Kannapolis , Home Health RN Manager of Clinical Practice (51954), Executive , Kannapolis, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!