Project Manager, Operational Readiness
Company: System One
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Project Manager, Operational Readiness - Location: Concord NC
Shift: M-F 8-5 Type: Contract One Year Pay: $60/hour This role is
with a brand-new facility will use the latest technology to
increase the company's manufacturing capacity in parenteral
(injectable) medications, device assembly and packaging operations.
This is an exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to help build
and operate a new site. - The Lilly Concord site will be built
using the latest high-tech equipment, advanced highly integrated
and automated manufacturing systems, and have a focus on minimizing
the impact on our environment. This is an opportunity you don???t
want to miss! Job Description:
- The operational readiness Project Manager is a key role in
developing and communicating a comprehensive, coherent, and clear
integrated project plan is developed and managed to successfully
bring the manufacturing facility to a state of operational
- Whilst working side by side with various Project Managers
associated with Project Delivery the PM will report up through the
Operational Readiness Program Lead with a strong focus on
integration of multiple project workstream deliverables.
- The PM will ensure clear structured communications between the
different site functions (Ops, TSMS, QA, QCL, Maintenance,
Logistics, IT, Automation, etc.), and Global Facilities Delivery
- Work through complex linkages related to the overall
Operational Readiness scope with the ultimate goal of delivering an
on schedule, right first-time facility start-up and successful
- With input from all cross functional stakeholders, identify all
the relevant pre manufacturing program elements necessary to be in
place to support overall facility operational readiness.
- Work with the GFD project team and site functional
representatives to develop an integrated start up plan reflective
of key linkages, interdependencies, durations, resource
- Be a key interface point between the GFD project and end users
to ensure the right priorities are communicated & understood across
- Working with the different cross functional teams, creating
strong morale, fostering open dialogue.
- Partnering with relevant stakeholders to ensure clear scope
alignment and resulting goals and timelines for the project are
- Facilitate decision making within the team under tight
- Effectively communicating and managing internal and external
- Identify and escalate potential material changes and risks in
- Proactively managing issues, proposing and implementing plans
to resolve as needed.
- Forecasting resource needs across the integrated plan and
anticipating and resolving any projected resource issues before
they impact project delivery
- Develop reports and dashboard to provide relevant metrics to
appropriate Governance Forums. Must Haves:
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in science or engineering
- Project Management Skills - understanding of various elements
required to analyze, develop and deliver solutions to business
problems. Ability to create project plans, monitor schedules, and
manage implementation of projects necessary. Demonstrated ability
to manage multiple priorities independently.
- Communication Skills - good communication skills. Ability to
communicate ideas for new projects and new processes, so that
projects/processes can be approved, implemented and
- Preferred Attributes:
- Project Management Certification
- Relevant industry experience in high paced working
- Strong communication skills
- Collaborate with other functions as teams as appropriate.
- Relevant experience of working on large scale capital project
deliveries is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated project management and delivery of medium to large
- Demonstrated ability to manage in a dynamic environment.
Flexibility to adjust quickly and effectively to frequent change
and altered priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to input and influence decision making for
complex technical issues.
- Excellent self-management/organizational skills; manage
workload, set team priorities, and adjust.
- Ability to interact with multiple functions (such as Technical
Services, Engineering, Quality, QC, IT, Operations, etc.) and
combine work streams into an integrated schedule. Demonstrated
ability to influence peers and business partners.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and prioritize issues,
develop, and implement solutions.
- High learning agility and flexibility & ability to deal with
- Demonstrated ability to establish key relationships with
internal and external contacts.
- Demonstrated ability to understand/influence integration points
with business areas/functions.
- Strong interpersonal and teambuilding skills; able to develop
effective teamwork between team members with diverse interpersonal
styles Benefits System One offers eligible employees health and
welfare benefits coverage options, including medical, dental,
vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, and
participation in a 401(k) plan.
Keywords: System One, Kannapolis , Project Manager, Operational Readiness, Executive , Concord, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!